2020 KWA Spring/Summer Registration is now open!!!!
Registration now open for Spring Summer Session. Register online now!!!
Session to run from Tuesday June 2nd 2020 thru at least July 31st 2020. Details are below along with COVID19 related guidelines:
- Practice will start Tuesday June 2nd at our practice facility – 3400 89th st Kenosha, WI.
- Practice will be from 5:00-7:30 every Tue, Wed and Thurs until the end of July.
- Registration sheet will be at 1st practice. Cost for Spring/Summer session is $50 total. (Must have USA card for current year)
- Practice is open to anyone 1st thru 12th grade that was practicing with the advanced group at the end of the year. (All HS wrestlers are welcome).
- All wrestlers will enter thru the side door on the west side of the building. When entering they will get there temperature checked by a coach who will be wearing a mask.
- First week will be open to 2019-2020 KWA wrestlers only, as we see how everything is working out with the new guidelines.
- Parents will not be allowed in the building. Drop off at side door on west side.
- All mats, gym areas, stairways, locker rooms and bathrooms will be sprayed before and after each practice with a special disinfectant via paint sprayer that we have invested in. Mats will also be cleaned again halfway thru practice.
- All wrestlers will be skin checked prior to practice by a coach. No wrestler will be able to practice with an exposed case of ringworm etc.
- Every wrestler will get Defense skin care that the club has purchased and will be required to apply it before wrestling.
- Everyone will wear a singlet to practice and we are asking that you wash the gear after every practice and not wear anything 2 days in a row besides wrestling shoes.
- Head gears will be optional at this time although we strongly encourage not using them at this time as they are prone to store germs. We will have wipes and sanitizer available for cleaning.
- We will try to keep groups the same daily based on participants and will be taking attendance to keep track of who is attending.
- We will be assigning wrestlers lockers that you will keep for the duration of the season and will spray them with a disinfectant after each practice.
- While we understand everyone’s view of this pandemic is important and different we ask that you make the best choice for you and your family. We respect everyone’s decisions as far as attending or not attending practice at this time and we would like to once again say that this is completely optional for anyone that wants to participate.
With that being said we are both excited and very cautious to be opening back up for our Spring/Summer practices. Thank you.